Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 3, 2014

So I am serving in the Boise North Stake and my district is the Boise North
District. My companion is Elder Tran he is a good missionary from Cali Apple
valley.
I got to bear my testimony yesterday, I felt really good and very accepted
by the ward. Most my nights right now are restless, but I am still moving
forward and finding new ways to do things. I can't wait to put the things I
have learned into affect with school and with all the other things that I
will be doing.

We have found 3 new people to teach and have been working really hard to get
things going.
 I have been staying really busy and being ever so diligent with the work in
our area. 
Thanks for all that you do. I am doing work to get things good forward on
all cylinders. 
 Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment