Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 5, 2014

Hey,

Mother sorry today is going to be little short! I had a few old
friends that I haven't heard from since I left on my mission write me
so I had to fill them in on everything for the last two years! 
 I had an awesome fast Sunday! I got up and bore my testimony and then
our EQP got up and just started to  thanks me for carrying the spirit
and doing everything that was asked of me. Then Patrick got up and
started to bare his testimony.  Patrick is best friends with Keith
Jones the big Black guy. In his testimony he just said that this
gospel and church will change your life to Keith. It was really
powerful. 
 I am so glad you were able to help me get all ready for school! thanks so much.

I am so glad you were able to meet the Hagmanns! They are my favorite
family up here! I have been working a lot with them and plan on
staying in touch with them they are great. I will have to say hi to
their daughter at my home coming.

We have been seeing lots of miracles and lots of members make a little
effort to share the gospel and it has been amazing thus far.' 
I went on an exchange with Elder Fielding a missionary that came out
when I was an assistant!  He has been dying to go out with me, so he
sent an emergency letter to the president to make sure that he could do an exchange with me for the day. We had a really good time and I
was glad that I got to meet and serve with him at this point of my
mission.

Anyway we will call you this week to schedule a time to talk on sunday.

Thanks for all you do. Have a wonderful week. 
 Love Elder Nelson
PS - tell everyone that I love them and Look forward to seeing them soon!!
PSS- This is Patrick a less active that we have been working with. We got up really early and walked around that pond and read some scriptures
this morning. He is making some big changes in his life! It has been
great for us to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment