Monday, August 5, 2013

April 1, 2013

Hey,
So yeah I love sharing the gospel it is such a blessing to have it. My gospel knowledge is very good, I have been blessed to be able to study so much.
We are the South Meridian Zone, which takes in Meridian west and south stakes, also paramount and the amity stake. We are over 2 districts which is 8 companionships. I am not positive how many zone leaders there are, maybe 20. I do have magsteps and I wear them every day! I have been so blessed,
 
Because I have a good understanding of the scriptures, that is growing day by day I am able to lay many scriptures before people and plant a seed of faith. Some reap some sow.
 
Elder Porras lived in St. George. I knew his older brother from church, they lived in our stake! He is just finishing his mission and is awesome. I have learned a lot from him. He is a good missionary and is a great example to all the Elders we are serving with.
 
I am a lot more busy now, hopefully I will still be able to write you as often as I have. I am improving in a lot of ways.
 
I am loving this time out here. I will try to send pictures here shortly, let me know if I can do anything. Thanks for all you do Dad! Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment