Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 28, 2013

You would be blown away with the house that we are living in; the assistants have lived there for several years, as you can expect what used to be a house slowly turned into a bachelors pad. The bathroom had mold build up everywhere.  Our President called it the "gym" due to all the weights and work out equipment.  We spent most of last P-day and this morning deep cleaning the house.  We took a truck load of stuff to D.I. It is nice to have a clean house.

We spend a lot of time working on campus and finding people to teach from the members.  We do however talk to everyone it is just hard to get something to come of it without a member involved.
We got to teach 3 girls from all over the country on the soccer team at BSU.   They said they wanted to learn more and had lots of questions for us, so we have 3 new people to teach and focus on.

The suit looks and feels great, I had to buy some new shoes, I have had the same ones for like 6 years haha I was so shocked that they have lasted this long! Thanks for the financial help:)

I just uploaded this talk from Elder Holland and really enjoyed it, I hope you can listen to it. The talk is called "The Best is Yet to Be." It is a great one and one you can send to anyone you think that would enjoy it,\

I am jealous that you got to go on such a fun trip to the Nikken Leadership Convention. I will keep Isaac and Hannah in my prayers. Have a wonderful day.  I love you. Love Elder Samuel Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment