Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hey,

So today has been really good, I have been in the office doing a lot
of paper work for the up coming transfer! My companion doesn't like
doing office work so he went on an exchange with an elder while I was
here in the office.

So funny story, I ran into a girl and her mother from St. George.
Taylor Murphy, She is Dan's age and is playing volleyball at BSU. We got to talk for a little at Wal-Mart and I was just blown away 'cause I haven't seen them in the longest time since I left STG.  They filled me in on everyone back home and I got to tell them a
little bit of my mission. It was really cool to see them while I was
at Wal-Mart.

Also while I was in the office a young man just walked in and asked
who he needed to talk to to learn more about our faith!!! So of course
I was herewith and pulled him into our President's office and began to
teach him. We set a baptismal date for Feb 8th and really helped him
out with understanding God in his Life.

Sorry I have to write really fast right now my p- day is about to be
over so I must get off. But I will fly home, I guess that sounds great!

So my Camera got stolen so I can't send pictures:(.... 

Anyway thanks for all you do send my  Love and know that I am doing
great,  Love Elder Samuel Nelson!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment