Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hey! Feb. 24, 2014

Mom,

I have been transferred out of the office to the Boise North
Stake. I will be covering the Mitchel Ward.

I am so grateful for getting out of the office, I am excited for the
new change:)

I will keep Isaac in my prayers and also everyone else in the family.
I am excited because the family I moved in with has a piano and a
organ so I can practice all the time now! It looks like I will finish
my mission in this area as a District Leader.

These last two transfers have come to quickly and too fast for me. I am
excited about all the things I have learned and how I will get to use
them in my own area before I leave.

Thanks for the letters and all that you do for me. I am so thankful for
all the vitamins and green drink that you have supported me with my
whole mission! You have no idea how grateful I have been for the
support of both you and Dad! I hope you know that I love you:)

Just got a little bit longer and I will make sure to finish strong.

-Love Elder Samuel Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment