Monday, February 3, 2014

Hey! Feb., 3, 2014

So this week we have the Director of Proselyting coming to our mission
and he will be spending tomorrow with us. That will be exciting to
have him out with us!

We have had a great week!

So we have a list of people that no one in the ward has met.... So we
said we would go and make contact with a few of them, I called a guy
named Wes Snyder he lives on the campus and is a recent convert of 3
yrs, he said he would feed us and would love to have us come over so
we scheduled a time. We go meet with him and have dinner together,
throughout the whole time we are there he keeps looking at me and then
said "I know you Elder Nelson." I thought to myself I have talked to
so many people here on campus, I probably just talked to him a few
weeks ago no big deal! ...... As we were about to leave the house it
started to bothered me that I didn't recognize him, so I started
asking him questions. He started opening up and said that he use to be
married to a girl named Mari and that he has a little girl with
her.... After he had mentioned this I knew who I was talking to! Wes
and Mari were in my first area and we were teaching Mari his wife for
the first two weeks I was there then they moved. It was a sad reunion
to see what had happened to a once beautiful couple and family. We
exchanged information and he told me that he would love for us to come
by and see him sometime and to keep in touch. I was so glad that we
were able to find him and have such a good visit.

Mom for the next 3 months I would just like to try supplements from
nikken that I haven't yet had:) Whatever you think would be of benefit
to me... I have plenty of Green Drink, and thats about it. You could
suprise me with whatever and I will be happy. Also you know the nikken
mini that I have around my neck? Well the cover that goes over it has
just worn out.... Would I get one of those covers so I can where the
mini?.

Here are some pictures and I will try to send some more this next
week. Hope you enjoy them.

I love you and thank you so much for all that you do for me!! Say hi to Lana and Emma for me. Talk to you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment