Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 31, 2014

Hey,

I am so grateful for the wonderful brother-in-laws we have that
support my sisters! I have such big shoes to fill!

I am so happy for Daniel and Isaac! They are doing so good in
everything right now.

We have found a lot of new people to teach this week. I got to speak
in church this past Sunday and shared a story of an investigator we
taught several months ago. It was a very good story of how we can
affect people in ways we never know as we share and live the gospel. I
had many people thank me for sharing.

We are finally getting things rolling in our ward. We have the best
ward mission leader! He is fully engaged in our work at this time.

The pictures you have are from the service we gave to the Methodist
church. Also some pictures from the Fullers house who are cousins to
the Robinsons, Kira is their cousins.

Thanks for allowing me to so healthy and supporting me at this time. Thanks!

Love Elder Nelson!


























No comments:

Post a Comment