Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013


Mom,

Thanks for the birthday presents, they arrived this week! 
We are super excited about General Conference this weekend, we are trying to get a bunch of investigators out to watch it with us this week. 

Those pictures are awesome I love seeing them. It looks like everyone is growing up so fast, I can't believe how big some of the kids have gotten! I can't wait to see them and get to know them when I get back. 

Thanks for the family update and the things that they are doing! It is always fun to hear.
Not a lot is new, just working with my companions who are great, I love them.  We have been working very diligently in this work to accomplish much in our area of missionary work. 

We have been doing a lot of service this past week and will be doing alot more in the coming week. I will take some pictures so that you can see some of the work that we are doing at this point.

Thanks again for all you do and the wonderful mother you have been in my life. I hear you are an amazing Relief Society President!  You and Dad have been such a blessing for the Ward, I know that Bishop Anderson is glad he has you at this time!

Let me know what I can do for you! Have a wonderful week I look forward to writing you next week. 

Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment