Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013

Hey mom,

Thanks for the updates on everyone and the pictures. I wanted to let you know that I have plenty of ciaga and mens vitamins to last me 3 months, so you do not need to send more. 

Elder Dees just went home onTuesday so I am with a visa waiter for a little and then transfers happen this Monday so we will see how that goes.

I wanted to ask you what I would need to do to get started at MCC right when I get home? I figure now would be a good time to start planning for school.  I have been thinking about it and would like to major in English and then proceed my education into the medical field... I want to keep moving forward as soon as I get home, that way I can continue to have a stellar schedule and study habit. I am a little behind and haven't been in school for awhile but I know " I can do all things through Christ Jesus who stengtheneth me."

Anyway everything is going good.  I got to give a blessing the other day to a child that was really sick, it was so amazing! The child was crying and in pain and as soon as I laid my hands on his head he ceased to cry and began to fall asleep as I started to speak. It was so awesome, I am loving the people here that I get to serve around and the wonderful time I have to share the gospel.

Thanks to you and everyone else I have been blessed in my life and have been given this opportunity to be here.

Love Elder Samuel Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment