Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 25, 2013

I hope the sealing goes good! I am so excited and proud of Isaac and
Hannah. Are they having a boy or a girl?

We had leadership exchanges this last week, so I went on 3 exchanges
this last week! It was exciting to be out working with some of the
Elders!

I got to teach an awesome couple who are decendents of John Tanner.  We
set a date with Mike Deck and his wife Delane,  we made some ground
with them. I taught with a Stake President who later called me and thanked
me for coming and teaching and said that I did an excellent job of teaching.

We have transfers this next week, which means that 32 new missionaries are coming out into the field! So we are going to have a busy week
getting everything arranged for them. Elder Nicholls goes home this weekend so I will know who my new companion is tomorrow! I am pretty excited about that.

I will keep the Browns in my prayers, I hope everything works out for them.

That is sad to here about the blazer! I hope everything is working out for them, that is hard to lose a car. 
Love you all!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment