Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 2, 2013

Mom,

That is so good to hear about Isaac and Hannah! Do they have a name picked out?
I miss the whole family! It seems like their is so much going on
without me, everyone is growing up so fast!

Yes I will be able to skype you on Christmas, as far as I know I will
be able to. I will just need to make sure I have a place to go.

We just had a transfer meeting, a lot of it came in last minitute so
we had a lot of unplanned expectations happen today. My new companion
is Elder Dearborn from Denver Colorado, he is a good missionary and a
very patient Elder so I enjoy being with him. While we walked through
Wal-Mart I was able to talk to 5 people about the gospel... We are
doing great work and lots of stuff is getting done.

We are getting 33 new missionaries tomorrow so we have a whole day
planned out for that! We have a whole day dedicated to training and
getting them ready for the mission.

I am learning so much and am being carried by strength I didn't know I
had. I am so thankful for coming out on my mission! It will no doubt
help me succeed in life.

Anyway I love you and hope all is well, Have a great day say hi to
everyone for me. Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment