Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 23, 2013

Sounds like we will do the Google chat this Christmas!!!

So today is going to be a little short, I will talk to you in a few
days. Also am I going to be able to talk to John?

So this Christmas Eve we will be eating at the Stake President's house
with his family, they have a fun family tradition. On Christmas we
will be having a breakfast with the Winders and their family, we have
invited our investigators that don't have family to spend the day
with. We are bringing 3 extra people to the Winders for dinner:)

I am going to be better at carrying my camera with me this week so I
can send pictures to all of you! Sorry I have been so bad about
sending pictures!!!

Thanks again for all that you do and I look forward to seeing you
soon! Have wonderful week, talk to you soon.

Love Elder Nelson!
PS- here's a picture of George...



No comments:

Post a Comment