Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10, 2013

Hey,
I hope all the traveling is going good. I am writting dad a letter and will send it asap. Also, you can tell dad that it was his uncle that played at the Y. Elder Usevitch has been a blessing.  He is a hard working missionary that has helped me improve in many ways.  I am so greatful to be training him. He is sharp and ready to work.
 
We have been working with Nate Sparks former quarterback for the Boise State Broncos.  He has had a little contact with the local missionaries and is super nice. Hopefully we can bring him closer to Christ.
 
Let's see, we have had a wonderful time teaching people here in the area, I feel bad cause when I first got Elder Usevitch we had tons of work to do. But the last two weeks have just been a drag, just dropped appointments!
 
So the wards are having us teach classes which makes Sundays so fun; we got to teach in three different wards, High Priest in one ward, Elders quorum, and the Primary. Haha, it was a fun Sunday, we are getting to know alot of the members really well because we are working with them so much.
 
I will send pictures next week and let you know how things are going. Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment