Friday, July 5, 2013

March 27, 2013


Sorry I wasn't able to write on Monday. I got transfered to Meridian it is right outside Boise. I was just made a Zone Leader... I am serving with Elder Oldando Porras from St. George UT, his family was in the same stake and I knew him back there.

If you can make it known to anyone that sends a letter or Box to send it to the mission office 1111 S Cole Rd. Bosie, ID 83709. That way the mail will always get to me.

I am super excited about this transfer. How is John's French going thus far? Is he Mastering it?


Also I heard some members from the area I was serving in started writing you an E-Mails? They asked for your e-mail and then I never heard back.


Good luck in your talk you will do amazing! Tell John he will do great! I miss you all and thank you so much for all you have done for me.


I have had such a great week and it is just getting better and better as I go forward. I am so grateful for this time I get to spend out here.


I was reading the First Epistle of John and one thing I noticed and have cherished from this read was in chapter 1:1-3. They had seen the Lord and "Handled" Him. Yet the point of an apostle is to testify of Christ that he is the only Begotten and that he is the Living God, John tells us this and is a eye witness of the Lord. One other point of many as I was reading was in chapter 2:1-3 that if any man sins he can repent and we have a Mediator with the Father that is Jesus. If we obey and keep his commandments we know him. I like these because anyone can come to know the Father as they exercise faith and repent. Repentance is granted to all, in that he appeased the demands of justice and took upon him our sins "and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."


I love you and hope everything is going great I know that you will be and are a great RSP (Relief Society President)!  Tell Everyone I said hi! Tell Dad I love him and Love you too! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment