Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 14, 2013

Hey Mom,
 
Sounds great!  I am so thankful for all that you do and the time that you spend visiting family.  I know they are loving the time they spend with you.

I had a great week and am loving the area I am serving in. we have been asked to teach at church alot, and have found many people to teach as we have been going around finding them.  Elder Usevitch has been great and is a hard working Elder, we are doing a lot of good here.

We have interviews this week so it will be the first time I get to sit with preisdent winder and get to know him.

I am having a great time serving as a zone leader and a trainer in the Amity stake center.
 
I am sorry I was not able to write Dad this week, I am working out our schedule to see if  we can get more time to write and e mail. it seems that we end up playing sports way to long and have no time to e-mail or write.  So we talked about it today and it is something that we are going to change.
 
Say hi to everyone for me!  I am writing John right now, seems like he is doing really good. I will keep on writing him.  Let me know if I need to write him anything to uplift or encourage. Anyway I love you and am so thankful for all the time and devotion you spend with everyone. You make a huge change in so many people's lives and are so helping to those who stand in need.
 
I am going to try and write dad in 10 mins before I have to go out and start getting ready to work. 

Love Elder Samuel Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment