Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hey that is wonderful!  So is cindy living up north now? Where is Brian at?
Also, I am not able to see any comments on my page.
 
This week we were able to find alot more people to teach and we are going out with President Winder today to go teach so that should be fun.
We are having a good time working together and serving the Lord. I have been blessed to share the gospel as much as I do.
How is John doing? I would love to see his e-mails to you each week...?
I hope everyone is doing well, tell them I love them. Say hi to Eli and the kids for me.
I love you, Send me some pictures if you can that would be awesome.
 
I can tell you that I am going to be a little sad to leave this area cause of all the hard work I have done here. The ward members have really enjoyed me being here, and all those who we have helped draw closer to the Lord.
 
I have started to do personal fast throughout the week and have seen some great things happen.
 
I thank you for all that you do and love you so much! Thanks for all the love and patience you had with me as I was growing up.
 
Let me know if I can do anything for you. Love you again.
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment