Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Yeah it sounded like you had a wonderful time with the family. I am so glad john is getting ready to get out to Paris! That is good to hear that Isaac was made an Elder! Him and Hannah are getting ready to get sealed right?
 
I am doing all I can to pray and ask for the gift of discernment.  It is just hard because some of the missionaries I serve with are very fast and want quick answers and results and forget to be patient in this work and the Lord with give you success.
I have been doing all I can to work hard and be an example with love and care to all people and companion. :) 
Everything is going great here. The members love us and we are getting them excited about sharing the gospel.
Sorry my E-mails aren't to long, just letting you know that this work is going great and I love it. I will continue to fast and pray for the spirit of discernment and do all I can to build up the Kingdom.
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment